We Commit To
– Actively taking a role as one of the leaders in the community and the industry.
– Thoughtful, adaptive, and effective planning for the future.
– Recruiting, training, and retaining qualified employees.
– Ongoing, honest, open communication with our customers.
– Stewardship of the region’s natural resources and the environment.
– Equitable distribution of operation and maintenance costs among all system users.
– Operating the systems in an efficient and financially responsible manner.
– Equitable distribution of system expansion costs among new properties annexing into the District.
As a Public Service Organization We Will
– Maintain public trust.
– Conduct all business responsibly with integrity and professionalism.
– Preserve and represent our customer’s interest in local and regional decision-making.
We Believe Our Customers Have the Right To
– Excellent service at reasonable rates.
– Potable drinking water.
– Safe, reliable wastewater services.
– Effective, reliable service.