On-Line– LCWSD is pleased to offer this convenient and quick way to make on-line payments. We accept Visa, Master Card, or Discover credit/debit cards. To cover the cost of processing the electronic payments, an electronic transaction convenience fee will be assessed at the time of payment. To make an on-line payment go to https://lcwsd.egovpayments.com/. Please enter the amount you wish to pay and the convenience fee will be automatically calculated.
By Phone– Credit/debit card payments can be made by calling 406-844-3881 between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
ACH – Auto Pay allows LCWSD to withdraw the amount due directly from your checking or savings account. Monies are withdrawn on the third business day of the month, i.e., January billing is withdrawn on the third business day in February. An Auto Pay message prints on your bank statement.
- Auto Pay cannot be used for a one-time automatic withdrawal.
- You may not make payment arrangements when using Auto Pay.
- Auto Pay can be removed at any time per your signed authorization.
- Auto Pay will be removed from your account if withdrawals from the bank are rejected. There is a $20.00 penalty for rejected withdrawals.
- Any change in bank information requires a new authorization form be submitted.
To establish Auto Pay:
- Complete and sign the ACH Authorization form.
- Provide a voided check from the account (the check provides the routing and account numbers).
- E-mail it to email@example.com, fax to 406-844-3996, or bring in to our office at 253 Bierney Creek Road.
Mail or In Person– Cash, check, or money order payments can be made at our District office at 253 Bierney Creek Road in Lakeside. Check and money order payments can be mailed to the District office at 253 Bierney Creek Road, Lakeside, MT 59922. Please make your checks payable to LCWSD.
Drop Box– For your convenience, a drop box is located in the entry way of the Flathead Bank of Lakeside. Do not deposit cash in the payment drop box. Paying by personal check or money order is much more secure and makes the possibility of missing payments less likely. Please allow 5 business days for payment processing.